Saturday, September 24, 2005

Whataburger on Bandera Rd. and Huebner, Store #WB316

This store's quality assurance program sucks. Over the past few years, they've screwed up every single order we've ever placed there.

The pimply-faced teenie boppers either give us the wrong order, leave something out of the order, or fuck up the hamburger toppings.

The last time we went through the drive through, The Warden even asked them nicely to make sure they got the order right. She told them that our orders are always wrong. The punk on the other end of the tinny speaker assured us that he'd make sure it was right, and reiterated that fact when queried again at the window.

Guess what. They fucked it up. They only gave us one "Whatasize" combo instead of three, and they didn't put the God forsaken jalapenos in the bag.

The Warden called and spoke to the assistant manager who oh-so-generously offered to give us a free order of fries the next time we stop in (which, incidently, will never happen).

I got on the Whataburger web site and mentioned this store's quality assurance shortcomings. Perhaps needless to say, I never received a reply.

4 comments:

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Nice blogs, Carlos. You should add Comcast to your list of companies that suck. I am leading a pug boycott of this overcharging criminal syndicate.

Carlos said...

I'd love to if they gave me a reason to think they suck. Don't get me wrong...I don't doubt that they suck, I'm just limiting my posts to the suckasses whose suckiness I've experienced firsthand. ;-)

C

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I understand. Should you ever do business with Comcast, you will see what I mean. Let us pray that day never comes.

Unknown said...

They also always screw up my order. 8 out of 10 times