Saturday, December 03, 2016

EpochAir

Epoch Air is a seller on Amazon.

On November 14th, I ordered an Amazon Prime item from this seller.  I picked the Prime item because I'd receive it in two days, which is what I needed.  When I checked the status of the item, it said it was shipping from China and that it was expected between 6 and 29 December.

When I contacted the seller and asked WTF, they said they had warehouses in the U.S. and China, and if I needed it faster, I could re-order.  I guess I was just supposed to hope the next order came from the U.S.

That wasn't the right answer.  The right answer would have been.  "I'm terribly sorry.  We'll ship you another one from the U.S. warehouse and when you receive the one from China, we'll pay for the return shipping.  We'll send you tracking information for the new item soon.

Great way to fail at a business fellas.

No comments: