Monday, January 08, 2007

All Access Gift Cards

Never, ever, ever give an All Access gift card as a gift; not even to your worst enemy. I got my wife two $100 Visa gift cards as two of her Christmas gifts. She went to Dillard’s (on my good list) to buy a little something and spent over an hour and a half trying to spend the money. The Dillard’s manager was awesome, but trying to cash the cards didn’t work. They showed either a negative or a zero balance (I can’t remember).

The Dillard’s manager called the All Access Ass Holes and they told him they could credit the cards in – Get this – SEVEN DAYS. The Warden then commenced to take a big dump on the All Access Fucks, who said they could credit the cards in two hours. She was fed up by that time and left the store.

Tonight she was on line checking the balance that was promised to have been replenished. It wasn’t much of a surprise that one of the cards had a ZERO balance and the other was fifty cents in the hole.

The Warden is on the phone with these dimwits as I type. Fortunately I paid for the cards with a REAL credit card. If The Warden doesn’t square them away tonight, I’ll be disputing the charge with my bank and contacting the Better Business Bureau.

If you have a beef with them, here’s the company contact information:

NetSpend Corporation
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
Fax: (512) 532-8308
https://www.allaccessgift.com/gift/index.m

5 comments:

The_Gator said...

I have a company to add to your list....

Holiday Inn....

Every Holiday INN ive stayed at has not provided any sort of breakfast to its guests. Both at the Holiday INN in Meridian Mississippi and the Holiday INN in Amarillo... If you want travelers to stay at your overpriced hotel you can at least provide a cheap ass breakfast of mini donuts and bagels...

Holiday Inn Express however does not fit in the above category...It appears like they have the right idea... How is it that the offspring gets it right yet the parent hotel is still so fucked up?

reillyhartigan said...

All access giftcards through netspend is a SCAM! You dont even want to hear my story. IT is way worse than yours. HOw do I know its a scam? well, for one the terms and conditions are on the INSIDE of the package. So when i got home i realized i needed my SSN and had to be over 18. Now im in a big battle with them and i feel horrible about the ordeal. I think i will try and get the store who sold it to me to give me a refund. I will BE GLAD to help you reprt these people to the better business bureau (sorry for spelling mistakes, im furious and tired and stressed about the whole situation im in)

Carlos said...

Sorry to hear you're having a worse time than I am. I did some research and found the email addresses to the founder/president, as well as the CFO , whom I emailed directly. The issue was resolved rather quickly. I'd be glad to send you their information if you'd like. Just drop me an email address here.

Deech said...

This is good to know. I was on the verge of getting one of these for my daughter so she can go shopping...but this has stopped me.

Flyinfox_SATX

Gary Stephens said...

NETSPEND SUCKS! I just spent over an hour on the phone with them. I have $2000 missing from my account because of their "bill pay" option. I used it to pay my car payment and lawyer and 2 weeks later and now one has their payments but the money is gone from my account. They cannot track the funds and have no answers for me. I'm out $2000 and there is no one to talk to. I'm filling with the attorney general and BBB. If you have any contact information for them please share because their 800 number is useless!

garyjstephens@gmail.com